Emergency Call Out
CCTV Drain Surveys
Domestic & Commercial
Fast Response Emergency Drain Service
Keeping your sewage treatment plant in working order
For over 25 years, we have established an extensive amount of experience in keeping sewage treatment plants and pump stations in full working order.
Whether you need a regular service, a clearance, or repairs, we know what to do. Looking after customers throughout Dorset and the surrounding areas, your sewage treatment plants will be safe in our hands.
Covering All Of the following
- Mechanical and electrical servicing of sewage treatment plants and pumping stations
- Septic tank emptying
- Site surveys and system assessments
- Enhancement of existing systems and alarm systems to notify you of high levels, tripping of pumps, or power failures
- Simultaneous clearance and service
- Emergency call-out service
- Bespoke service contracts
Providing regular maintenance to make sure your system is safe
By law, you must ensure that your sewage system doesn’t cause pollution, or become a health hazard or nuisance. You are also responsible for the impact it makes on the environment. To prevent the unexpected cost of repairs and to make sure your system continues to run reliably and safely, Canford Drains can create regular servicing contracts for you. We will come and check your systems as often as you require to make sure no problems occur in the future.